- The following error message appears after the browser is restarted:
Internet Explorer 3.02 "An unexpected error has occurred" please restart Internet Explorer
- An "Internet Explorer Auto-Proxy Script download" dialog box appears, stating the following:
Due to network or related problems, Internet Explorer could not download your Auto-Proxy Script. Do you wish to continue with standard proxy settings?
Answering "No" produces the error message above.
- In Internet Explorer 4.0 for Windows 98, the error is:
No query string
Your client is not allowed to access the requested object.
- The server specified in the URL for the script file is down.
- Network problems are prohibiting the client from communicating with the server.
- A problem such as permissions is preventing the script from downloading to Internet Explorer.
To disable the Autoconfig file, do the following in the Internet Explorer browser:
- Click View and then click Options.
- Click the Advanced tab, and then click the Automatic Configuration tab.
- Delete the contents of the URL box and click OK to continue.
- Click the Connection tab and enter a valid proxy server address (for example, http://<servername> on port 80).
- Click OK.
ID do Artigo: 187772 - Última Revisão: 30 de nov de 2012 - Revisão: 1