VAT declaration is changed according to the regulations that are issued by the Cabinet of Ministers of Latvia. The changes are effective from January 1, 2013. All companies must periodically (monthly, quarterly or half-yearly) report VAT declaration by using the new VAT reporting XML file format.
The old VAT declaration contains the following parts that are separated to five xml files:
- VAT declaration, "VAT tax payment period declaration".
- VAT1 appendix I, "I. For domestic purchases of goods and services purchased".
- VAT1 appendix II, "II. For goods purchased from EU member states".
- VAT1 appendix III, "III. A tax on delivered goods and services".
- VAT2, "Report for goods delivered within EU" (the EU Sales list).
For more information about VAT declaration for Latvia, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
More informationAccording to the regulations that are issued by the Cabinet of Ministers of Latvia, the following changes are implemented in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 SP1 and Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2:
- According to the government document, some xml elements are removed from the new format and some new xml elements are added.
- The EU Sales list button is added in the Sales Tax Payment dialog box. You can use the button to open the EU Sales List dialog box. You can view the newly added button in the following location:GL/Reports/External/Sales Tax Payment
- VAT declaration can be reported quarterly or with half-year periodicity. It depends on the VAT settlement period. You can configure the property for reporting period in the following location:GL/Setup/Sales tax/Sales tax settlement periods/Tab General
- For quarterly periods: period interval Months, Number of units 3.
- For half-year periods: period interval Months, Number of units 6.
- You can mark reported transactions as Reported in the EU Sales list by selecting the Mark as reported check box in the Export VAT xml file dialog box.
- The following changes are made in the Export VAT xml file dialog box:
- In the Contact information area:
- The Account Manager, Company Manager and Position fields are removed.
- The E-mail address field is added.
- The Phone number field is changed to be optional.
- In the Tax overpayment area, the Overpaid domestic VAT amount field (tag <SummaParm>) is added.
- In the Contact information area:
- The following business types are added on the Calculation tab in the "Sales tax codes" form in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 SP1:
- Deals with timber
- Dealing in scrap metal
- Construction Services
- The Goods in accordance with section 33 paragraph 4 value is added to the Tax Code Type drop-down list in the Belgian Journal Reports area on the Report setup tab in the "Sales tax codes form in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 SP1.
- The Business type drop-down list that includes the following values is added on the Calculation tab in the "Sales tax codes" form in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2:
- Business with VAT chargeable company
- Business with partner without VAT registration number
- Compensation paid to farmer
- Lost liabilities
- Timber related business
- Scrap metal related business
- Construction service related business
- The Goods in accordance with section 33 paragraph 4 value is added to the Reporting type drop-down list in the "Item sales tax group" form in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2.
Hotfix informationA supported hotfix is available from Microsoft. There is a "Hotfix download available" section at the top of this Knowledge Base article. If you are encountering an issue downloading, installing this hotfix, or have other technical support questions, contact your partner or, if enrolled in a support plan directly with Microsoft, you can contact technical support for Microsoft Dynamics and create a new support request. To do this, visit the following Microsoft website:
Installation informationIf you have customizations for one or more of the methods or the tables that are affected by this hotfix, you must follow these steps:
- Review the changes that are documented in the .xpo file.
- Apply these changes in a test environment before you apply the hotfix in a production environment.
For more information about how to install this hotfix, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
All previous labels that were installed are included in the following new files: axSYPen-us.ald and AxSYPlv.ald.
PrerequisitesYou must have one of the following products installed to apply this hotfix.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 SP1
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2
Restart requirementYou must restart the Application Object Server (AOS) service after you apply this hotfix.
File informationThe global version of this hotfix has the file attributes (or later file attributes) that are listed in the following table. The dates and times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). When you view the file information, it is converted to local time. To find the difference between UTC and local time, use the Time Zone tab in the Date and Time item in Control Panel.
Objects that are affectedThe following objects are modified in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 SP1:
- Data Dictionary/Base Enums/LvBusinessType
- Data Dictionary/Base Enums/TaxCodeTypeBE
- Data Dictionary/Tables/TaxReportCollection
- Data Dictionary/Tables/TmpTaxReportTaxTransData_LV
- Data Dictionary/Tables/TmpTaxTransInfo_W
- Data Dictionary/Base Enums/LvDocumentAggregationType
- Data Dictionary/Extended Data Types/TaxAmountOverpaid_LV
Validation of the application hotfix installationTo validate the installation of the application hotfix, open the SysHotfixManifest class in the Application Object Tree (AOT). Then, verify that there is a method whose name includes the Knowledge Base (KB) article number of the installed hotfix. Additionally, you can cross-check the affected objects by comparing the KBXXXXXX.txt file against the objects in the AOT. By doing this, you can make sure that the objects are changed correctly in the SYP layer or in the GLP layer.
Note The XXXXXX placeholder represents the KB article number of the installed hotfix.
ID do Artigo: 2818991 - Última Revisão: 17 de fev de 2017 - Revisão: 2