For example, assume that you have two trays, with letter-size paper in one tray and A4-size paper in the other tray, and then you follow these steps in Microsoft Excel 2002 or in Microsoft Office Excel 2003:
- On the File menu, click Page Setup, and then select Letter in the Paper Size box.
- On the File menu, click Print.
- You have a multiple-tray laser printer configured with letter-size paper in one tray, and A4-size paper in the second tray.
- The printer Tray Selection Paper Source setting is set to Automatically Select.
- On the International tab (click Options on the Tools menu), the Allow A4/Letter paper resizing check box is selected.
Excel 2002 or Excel 2003
- Start Excel, and then click Options on the Tools menu.
- Click the International tab, and then click to clear the Allow A4/Letter paper resizing check box.
- Click OK.
Microsoft Office Excel 2007
- Click the Microsoft Office Button, and then click Excel Options.
- Click the the Advanced tab.
- In the General section, click to clear the Scale content to A4 or 8.5x11" paper sizes check box, and then click OK.
ID do Artigo: 284867 - Última Revisão: 29 de abr de 2008 - Revisão: 1