- Bindings that are improperly configured on a server.
- Dial-up clients that are unable to connect to a RAS server.
- Network adapter drivers that do not properly bind to the protocol.
- Click TCP/IP, and then click Uninstallfrom all dial-up connections and from all LAN connections in the Network and Dial-up Connections tool.
- Install another protocol (NWlink or NetBEUI) to maintain a placeholder for each connection.
- Restart your computer.
- Click LAN connections, reinstall TCP/IP, and then restart your computer.
ID do Artigo: 285034 - Última Revisão: 19 de jun de 2014 - Revisão: 1