You are not given the choice of whether to apply the slide design to the entire presentation or only the currently selected slide.
This behavior occurs when you select the Slides view in the left-most pane (the slide navigation pane) in Normal view, or when the slide navigation pane has been closed.
This behavior does not occur when you select the Outline view in the slide navigation pane when you use PowerPoint 2002.
- In the Slide Design task pane, browse to the slide design that you want. (If the Slide Design task pane is not visible, click Slide Design on the Format menu.)
- When you rest the mouse pointer over your selected design in the Slide Design task pane, a gray options button with an arrow appears. Click this button.
- Click Apply to Selected Slides in the options button list.
- Select the slide to which you want to apply the design.
- On the Design tab, right-click the design in the Themes group, and then click Apply to Selected Slides.
- If the slide navigation pane has been closed, click Normal (Restore Panes) on the View menu.
- In the slide navigation pane, click Outline in the upper left corner.
The Outline view is displayed in the slide navigation pane.
ID do Artigo: 285515 - Última Revisão: 30 de abr de 2008 - Revisão: 1