If this article does not address the Visual Studio installation issue that you are experiencing or you receive an error message of other error codes, please go to the Visual Studio Setup and Installation forum.
- 0x80200010, 0x80072efe, or 0x80072ee7 - Connectivity issue during download
- 0x80070005 - Access denied
- 0x80070643 - Installation cache or ISO is corrupted
- 0x800713ec - .NET Framework installation is in progress
- Web Deploy 3.0 - Certificate warning or Unable to locate package source error
0x80200010, 0x80072efe, or 0x80072ee7 - Connectivity issue during downloadThis error typically occurs when the Visual Studio installer experiences issues that affect your Internet connection during the download of required components. If you receive one of these error messages, try again to install Visual Studio after your Internet connection improves. If you continue to see this error, try the following methods:
- Install Visual Studio from a different source. For example, if you installed Visual Studio from VisualStudio.com or from the Microsoft Download Center, try downloading Visual Studio from MSDN.
- Install Visual Studio by using the "layout" switch or an ISO file. For more information about how to do this, go to the following Visual Studio and MSDN blog articles:
0x80070005 - Access DeniedThis error occurs when Visual Studio cannot access one or more of the required installation files. This error may occur for any of the following reasons:
- An outside process, such as an antivirus or antimalware application, has locked a Visual Studio installation file at the same time that Visual Studio is trying to install the file. To work around this issue, coordinate with your system administrator or other IT professional to make sure that Visual Studio files are not locked by these processes.
- The user who is trying to install Visual Studio does not have administrator credentials on the computer. To successfully install Visual Studio, you must be logged in as an administrator.
- Permissions on some registry hives can prevent Visual Studio from installing successfully. For more information, see the following MSDN blog article:
0x80070643 - Installation cache or ISO is corruptedThis error typically occurs when a file that is related to the installation becomes corrupted. You may experience this error when you install Visual Studio by using an ISO or DVD burned from ISO. You may also experience this error during a repair of Visual Studio.
0x800713ec - .NET Framework installation is in progressThis error typically occurs when an installation of the .NET Framework that is separate from Visual Studio is already in progress. Because many components of the Visual Studio installer depend on the .NET Framework, an attempt to install the .NET Framework while Visual Studio is being installed can cause unexpected behavior. To work around this issue, wait for the .NET Framework installer to finish before you install Visual Studio.
Web Deploy 3.0 - Certificate warning or Unable to locate package source errorA warning related to WebDeploy 3.0 may cause two types of problems:
- During installation, you may encounter an Unable to locate package source error that is not resolved via the Download packages from the internet option.
- After installation is complete, you see a message that indicates setup has completed but not all features have installed correctly, along with the following warning:
Microsoft Web Deploy 3.0
A required certificate is not within its validity period when verifying against the current system clock or the timestamp in the signed file.
Or, you may post your Visual Studio installation log file to the Visual Studio Setup and Installation forum and Microsoft Community for further helps.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Download the Microsoft Visual Studio and .NET Framework Log Collection tool (collect.exe).
- Run the collect.exe tool from the directory where you saved the tool.
- The utility creates a compressed cabinet file of all the VS and .NET logs to %TEMP%\vslogs.cab.
- Post the vslogs.cab file with some descriptions of your issue to the forum.
ID do Artigo: 2872457 - Última Revisão: 24 de dez de 2014 - Revisão: 1