Sent:2/13/2001 11:29 AM
The following recipient(s) could not be reached:
c=US;a= ;p=org;o=site;dda:SMTPfirstname.lastname@example.org; on 2/13/2001 11:33 AM The e-mail system was unable to deliver the message, but did not report a specific reason. Check the address and try again. If it still fails, contact your system administrator.The MTS-ID of the original message is:c=US;a= ;p=org;l=MAILSERVER-010213172832Z-2385 MSEXCH:IMS:org:site:MAILSERVER 3902 (000B099C) Host Unknown
- On the DNS server:
- Open the DNS Console.
- Click to expand your DNS server name, and then click to expand Forward Lookup Zones. The root zone is listed as a dot (.). If the root zone is displayed under Forward Lookup Zones, delete the root zone.
- Right-click the DNS server object, and then click Properties on the shortcut menu. Click the Forwarders tab, and then type the IP addresses of one or more DNS servers with Internet name resolution. This allows Exchange 2000 to properly route outbound mail.
- Because there was a root zone, there are not any root hint servers available. Simply restart the DNS server, and it should restart configured with root hint servers. However, if you cannot restart the DNS server, you must stop and restart the DNS service. To stop and restart the DNS service on the DNS server:
- Click Start, click Run, type cmd, and then click OK.
- At the command prompt, type net stop dns, and then press the ENTER key.
- Type net stop netlogon, and then press the ENTER key.
- Type net start netlogon, and then press the ENTER key.
- Type net start dns, and then press the ENTER key.
- Go to the server that is running Exchange 2000 or Exchange 2003. Use the following steps to flush the DNS cache and then re-register the DNS cache on the server that is running Exchange 2000 or Exchange 2003:
- Open a command prompt window.
- Type the following command:ipconfig /flushdns
- Type the following command:ipconfig /registerdns
- Go to the server that is running Exchange 2000 or Exchange 2003.
- Open the properties of the SMTP virtual server.
- Click the Delivery tab, click Advanced, and then click Configure to configure external DNS servers. Specify the address of one or more DNS servers with external name resolution.
ID do Artigo: 289045 - Última Revisão: 2 de dez de 2007 - Revisão: 1