IMPORTANTE: Este artigo foi traduzido por um sistema de tradução automática (também designado por Machine Translation ou MT), não tendo sido portanto traduzido ou revisto por pessoas. A Microsoft possui artigos traduzidos por aplicações (MT) e artigos traduzidos por tradutores profissionais, com o objetivo de oferecer em português a totalidade dos artigos existentes na base de dados de suporte. No entanto, a tradução automática não é sempre perfeita, podendo conter erros de vocabulário, sintaxe ou gramática. A Microsoft não é responsável por incoerências, erros ou prejuízos ocorridos em decorrência da utilização dos artigos MT por parte dos nossos clientes. A Microsoft realiza atualizações freqüentes ao software de tradução automática (MT). Caso venha a encontrar erros neste artigo e queira colaborar no processo de aperfeiçoamento desta ferramenta, por favor preencha o formulário existente na parte inferior desta página. Obrigado.
Ler o artigo em inglês: 2913746
If you can't sign in to the Microsoft Partner Network website, try these suggestions.
- Make sure that you sign in using your complete email address.
- Check the status of the Microsoft account service.
- Make sure that you entered your password correctly. Passwords are case sensitive. If you've forgotten your password, go to the Microsoft account Reset your password page.
- Make sure that your browser is configured to allow cookies. If your browser doesn’t allow cookies, you can’t sign in with your Microsoft account.
- Try clearing your browser's cache, cookies, temporary files, and any other browsing history that is stored. Close your browser, then open a new InPrivate Browsing session in Internet Explorer (Shift+Ctrl+P will open a new InPrivate session after you have opened Internet Explorer). Then navigate to the Microsoft Partner Network website and try signing in again with a Microsoft account that is associated with the Microsoft Partner Network.
- Confirm that your organization is an active member of the Microsoft Partner Network. If not, follow the steps to reactivate your membership.
Changing your password
It is a good idea to change your password regularly to help protect your account information. To change your password, follow these steps:
- Sign in to the Microsoft account Change your password page.
- Enter your current password, enter a new password, and then reenter the new password. Remember that the password is case sensitive.
- Click Save, and then sign in again with your new password.
Creating a Microsoft account
To create a Microsoft account that is linked to your company email address:
- Visit the Microsoft account website.
- Click Sign up now, and follow the instructions to create a new Microsoft account.
- After you have signed in or completed the sign-up procedure, your company’s Partner Network local or global administrator must send you an invitation from the Partner Membership Center Manage People page.
- When you receive the invitation, follow the instructions in the email to associate your Microsoft account with your company’s Partner Network membership.
Why you need a Microsoft Account to join the Microsoft Partner Network
You need a Microsoft account that is linked to your company email address to join the Microsoft Partner Network and to access secure content. Your Microsoft account allows you access to the appropriate places on the Microsoft Partner Network website and Partner Membership Center.
How to reset your password
If you are having trouble signing into the Microsoft Partner Network website because you forgot your password, or if you think that someone else may be using your password, go to the Microsoft account Reset your password page.
Signed in as a guest
If you're signed in as a guest and cannot sign out, close your browser and any Microsoft account-enabled applications such as Skype. Delete cookies and temporary internet files, and then try to sign in to the Microsoft Partner Network website again.
Error message when signing in
If you receive the error message “The email address or password is incorrect. Please try again,” you may need to reset your password. To reset your Microsoft account, go to the Microsoft account Reset your password page.
Error message when linking an MCP ID to a Microsoft Partner Network account
If an error occurs when you try to link a Microsoft Certified Partner (MCP) ID to your Microsoft Partner Network account, it could be caused by one of these conditions:
- The name in your individual profile might not match exactly with the name in the MCP transcripts. Be sure they match exactly.
- The MCP ID might be linked to another Microsoft Partner Network account or to a different Microsoft account. If you cannot access a previous account, contact your Regional Service Center to sever the link.
Can’t access the Partner Learning Center
If your Partner Learning Center account has been inactive for 18 months or longer, it may have been temporarily disabled. To re-activate your account and take advantage of your training benefits please contact your Regional Service Center.
Regional Service Center Chat
|Language||Supported Countries||Available Chat|
|English||We are live 24 hours a day on most business days and closed during the weekend. |
If you've reached us while we are offline, please come back during your next business day.
Australia, Bangladesh, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Gulf, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Jamaica, Jordan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Malaysia, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Puerto Rico, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam, WECA (West, East, Central Africa, and Indian Ocean Islands), West Indies
|French||Belgium, Canada, France, Switzerland||Start Chat|
|German||Austria, Germany, Switzerland||Start Chat|
|Portuguese||Brazil, Portugal||Start Chat|
|Russian||Kazakhstan, Russia, Ukraine||Start Chat|
|Simplified Chinese||China||Start Chat|
|Spanish||Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Spain, Uruguay, Venezuela, Columbia||Start Chat|
|Traditional Chinese||Honk Kong, Taiwan||Start Chat|
Microsoft Customer Service phone numbers
If you still need assistance, contact Microsoft Customer Service.
Note: Using the Contact Microsoft Support button requires you to login into the MPN site using a valid Microsoft Partner Network login. If you do not have a valid Microsoft Partner Network login or are having problems logging in to MPN, you can get more information or assistance from the MPN Support site.
ID do Artigo: 2913746 - Última Revisão: 12 de jun de 2017 - Revisão: 8