To rename and rebuild the Folders.dbx file:
- In Outlook Express, click Options on the Tools menu, and then click the Maintenance tab.
- Click Store Folder, and then make a note of the path to your Store folder on your disk drive. You cannot type in this box, but you can move through the box by using the left and right arrow keys on the keyboard.
- Close the Store Folder and Options dialog boxes, and then quit Outlook Express.
- Click Start, point to Programs, and then click Windows Explorer.
- Locate the Store folder (you noted the path to the Store folder in step 2).
- Right-click the Folders.dbx file in this folder, and then click Rename on the shortcut menu.
- Type Folders.old, and then press the ENTER key. Make sure that the file is renamed to Folders.old, and then quit Windows Explorer.
- Start Outlook Express. This automatically creates a new Folders.dbx file; your folders should be displayed correctly.
ID do Artigo: 295965 - Última Revisão: 31 de jan de 2007 - Revisão: 1