NOTE: Because there are several versions of Microsoft Windows, the following steps may be different on your computer. If they are, see your product documentation to complete these steps.
- Click Start, point to Search, and then click For Files or Folders.
- In the Search Results dialog box, on the Tools menu, click Folder Options.
- In the Folder Options dialog box, on the View tab, under Advanced Settings, click Show hidden files and folders, and then click to clear the Hide file extensions for known file types check box. Click Apply, and then click OK.
- In the Search for files or folders named box, type Msdownld.tmp.
- In the Look in list, click My Computer, and then click Search Now.
- In the Search Results pane, right-click Msdownld.tmp and then click Delete on the shortcut menu.
A "Confirm Folder Delete" message appears.
- Click Yes.
- Repeat steps 6 and 7 for each Msdownld.tmp folder that appears.
ID do Artigo: 296273 - Última Revisão: 23 de out de 2008 - Revisão: 1