This article explains how to change the units of measurement on an individual shape or set the default for all shapes on the page.
How to set the units of measurement for an individual shapeTo set a unit of measure and display options for a Controller Dimension shape, follow these steps:
- Right-click a Controller Dimension shape in your diagram and then click Precision & Units on the shortcut menu.
- In the Precision list, select the display style (digits after the decimal point) that you want to use.
NOTE: This setting does not effect "Feet - Inches" units display.
- In the Units list, select the units that you want to use.
- In the Units Display list, select whether or not to display the units.
- Click OK.
How to use a Controller Dimension to configure all shapes on a page (default)To set the unit of measurement for all Controller Dimension shapes on a page, follow these steps:
- Set the units of measure and display options for a single Controller Dimension shape.
- Right-click that Controller Dimension shape, and then click Set As Page Default on the shortcut menu.
ID do Artigo: 304986 - Última Revisão: 11 de dez de 2008 - Revisão: 1