- On a SharePoint Online site collection or subsite, you click Save site as template to create a template of the site.
- When you save the template, you click Include Content.
- You create a site collection or a subsite by using the template.
- The template from which you saved includes calendar items or tasks in the tasks list.
- You delete one of the calendar items or tasks that were part of the template, and then you view the item or task in the Recycle Bin.
ID do Artigo: 3069794 - Última Revisão: 21 de dez de 2016 - Revisão: 1