Method 1When you install the Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (Windows ADK), select the Deployment Tools feature in addition to the Windows User State Migration Tool (USMT). Then, run Scanstate.exe from a deployment tools command prompt.
Method 2If you can't install the Windows ADK on the system that's running Loadstate, install the Windows 10 ADK on another system (and make sure that you also install the Deployment Tools feature). Then, follow these steps:
- Locate the appropriate architecture folder from the following paths on the system that has the ADK installed:
- For x64 computersC:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\Assessment and Deployment Kit\Deployment Tools\amd64\DISM
C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\Assessment and Deployment Kit\Deployment Tools\x86\DISM
- For x32 computersC:\Program Files\Windows Kits\10\Assessment and Deployment Kit\Deployment Tools\amd64\DISM
C:\Program Files\Windows Kits\10\Assessment and Deployment Kit\Deployment Tools\x86\DISM
- For x64 computers
- Copy the following binaries to the matching architecture folder from step 1 that contains Loadstate.exe:
- If you're using System Center Configuration Manager, update the USMT package on the distribution points that contain the USMT package.
ID do Artigo: 3084782 - Última Revisão: 11 de jan de 2016 - Revisão: 1