Be aware that the update in Download Center applies to Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2013. It doesn't apply to the Office 2013 Click-to-Run editions such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?)
Fixes the following issues:
- You can't use the Shapes.PasteSpecial method to paste a shape as a ppPasteShape type in PowerPoint 2013. In addition, you receive the following error message: BUG #: 3510447 (Office15)Run-time error '-2147188160 (80048240)':
Shapes.PasteSpecial: Invalid Request.
The specified data type is unavailable.
- When you copy and paste slides from one presentation to another presentation in PowerPoint 2013, the hyperlinks of shapes in the slides aren't updated.
BUG #: 3510716 (Office15)
- When you turn a slide show to the presenter view and then enter some text in a slide in the normal view in PowerPoint 2013, the text is added slowly in the presenter view but not in the normal view. After all the text is entered, it will appear all at once in the normal view.
BUG #: 3511287 (Office15)
- ActiveX controls don't work correctly in the slide show of an IRM-protected presentation in PowerPoint 2013. In addition, the Access content programmatically option is available for an IRM-protected presentation to access the document content programmatically.
BUG #: 3511449 (Office15)
- When you try to delete a slide that contains a transition in PowerPoint 2013, PowerPoint 2013 crashes if an animation is playing.
BUG #: 3511780 (Office15)
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center. The updates in the Download Center can't be installed on Office Home and Student 2013 RT.
- Download update KB3085564 for 32-bit version of PowerPoint 2013
- Download update KB3085564 for 64-bit version of PowerPoint 2013
- Open PowerPoint 2013.
- On the File menu, select Account.
- For Office 2013 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item isn't displayed.
|Office 2013 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2013|
ID do Artigo: 3085564 - Última Revisão: 19 de nov de 2015 - Revisão: 1