- In Windows Explorer, click the folder, and then click Choose Details on the View menu.
- Click to select the check box of each item that you would like to add to the current view, or click to clear the check boxes of items that you do not want.
- To reorder your columns, click the item (but do not clear the check box), and then click Move Up or Move Down until the items are in the order that you want.
- Click OK.
NOTE: You must click Details on the View menu in order to display the details of the files in the selected folder.
- On the View menu, click Choose Details, and then click the name of the column that you want to adjust.
- In the Width of selected column (in pixels) box, enter the size that you want, and then click OK.
- Widen columns manually by positioning the mouse pointer between two border buttons of the column headings, the pointer turns into a double arrowhead.
- Click and hold the left mouse button, and then drag the column to the desired width.
Available Column Settings
- Date Modified
- Date Created
- Date Accessed
- Album Title
- Track Number
- Bit Rate
- Camera Model
- Date Picture Taken
- File Version
- Product Name
- Product Version
Not all file formats will support these additional column settings. For example, a Microsoft Word document can contain Author information, but a Notepad document cannot.
Technical support for Windows x64 editionsYour hardware manufacturer provides technical support and assistance for Microsoft Windows x64 editions. Your hardware manufacturer provides support because a Windows x64 edition was included with your hardware. Your hardware manufacturer might have customized the Windows x64 edition installation with unique components. Unique components might include specific device drivers or might include optional settings to maximize the performance of the hardware. Microsoft will provide reasonable-effort assistance if you need technical help with your Windows x64 edition. However, you might have to contact your manufacturer directly. Your manufacturer is best qualified to support the software that your manufacturer installed on the hardware.
For product information about Microsoft Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, visit the following Microsoft Web site:
ID do Artigo: 310297 - Última Revisão: 22 de jan de 2008 - Revisão: 1