For the account to be provisioned correctly for Lync Room System, it must meet the following requirements.
Lync requirementsRefer to the Lync Online Dedicated Provisioning Calculator to define the required values for Lync entitlement.
- The Bitmap provisioning attribute must contain a valid value, depending on the desired features.
- The String provisioning attribute must contain Type=LRS.
- Other requirements apply if you want more features.
- The mailbox must be hosted on Exchange Server 2013.
- The Mailbox Provisioning attribute must contain the following value:"MBX=5GB;TYPE=RESOURCE;RESMBX=LRSRoom;"
Note The "MBX=" value can be either "5GB" or "10GB" for resource mailboxes, depending on the size that you want.
To validate that the object is provisioned as expected in Exchange Server 2013, run a get-mailbox lookup, and make sure that the value of the RecipientTypeDeails parameter is set to LinkedRoomMailbox and that the value of the LinkedMasterAccount parameter isn't NT Authority\Self:
get-mailbox <PrimarySMTPAddress> | FL RecipientTypeDetails,LinkedMasterAccountThe result resembles the following:
RecipientTypeDetails : LinkedRoomMailbox
LinkedMasterAccount : Domain\User
Note If you're unsure which extension attributes your organization uses for Lync entitlement (bitmap and string), or if you don't know the mailbox provisioning attribute, contact your SDM for guidance.
If the issue persists after you make sure that provisioning is set correctly, contact Microsoft Online Services Support by online submission or by telephone .
ID do Artigo: 3103746 - Última Revisão: 14 de out de 2015 - Revisão: 1