Be aware that the update in Download Center applies to the Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2013. It doesn't apply to the Office 2013 Click-to-Run editions, such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?)
Fixes the following issues:
- Assume that you have an MPP file that is created by using the Project server Save for Sharing feature, and you are now saving it back to the server. In this case, the status manager property on each task and the project owner may change unexpectedly to be the person who is saving the file to the server.
BUG #: 3436572 (Office15)
- In some cases, when you save a project to Project Server, you receive a 9000 error code.
BUG #: 3511607 (Office15)
- When you import timephased data by using XML files in Project 2013, the <WorkContour> tags are ignored. This issue occurs when the timephased actual work values exist but the remaining work timephased values are not complete in the XML file.
BUG #: 3511887 (Office15)
- When you try to unlink a subproject from a master project that has a custom field with a lookup table defined, Project 2013 crashes. This issue occurs if the subproject doesn't have the same lookup table definition as in the master project but the custom field has values.
BUG #: 3512868 (Office15)
- When you open an XML file in Project 2013, only the last row of the resource availability lines is displayed.
BUG #: 3513191 (Office15)
- When you try to open a large project in Project 2013, you receive the following error message:This issue occurs if the assignment maximum unique ID of 1048576 is exceeded.This operation cannot be completed because the source file contains invalid project data or the total number of rows would exceed the limit of 1,048,000 rows in a project. Validate the data in the source file, insert fewer rows, delete some rows, or consider dividing your project into subprojects to provide more space for tasks and resources.
BUG #: 3513345 (Office15)
- When you use the UpdateResources Project Server Interface (PSI) method to change a resource, security groups that are assigned to the resource and the claims account information about the resource may be lost.
BUG #: 3513365 (Office15)
- It takes a long time to open an XML file and create a new project in Project 2013.
BUG #: 3513549 (Office15)
- When you view the physical "% complete" field on an inserted project summary task in a master project, the value doesn't always reflect the same value on the project summary task in the sub project. In addition, if you open the master project and the sub project isn't in memory, the physical "% value" is displayed as "0%."
BUG #: 3513560 (Office15)
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
- Download update KB3114366 for 32-bit version of Project 2013
- Download update KB3114366 for 64-bit version of Project 2013
- Start Project 2013.
- On the File menu, select Account.
- For Office 2013 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item isn't displayed.
|Office 2013 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2013|
ID do Artigo: 3114366 - Última Revisão: 8 de dez de 2015 - Revisão: 1