Steps to Reproduce Behavior
- Install PHP 4.0 on IIS 6.0.
- Associate the .php extension in IIS 6.0 with the Php.exe CGI application. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open the IIS Manager.
- Open the property sheet for the Web site to which you want to add the PHP extension.
- On the Home Directory tab, click Configuration.
- Under Application Mappings, click Add.
- For Executable, type the path to Php.exe (for example, C:\Php\Php.exe).
- For Extension box, type .php and click OK.
- Save your changes, and then close the IIS Manager.
- In Notepad, save the following code as Test.php:
$output = `ping localhost`;
- Save the file in the Web site publishing point.
- Call the file from a Web browser (for example, http://<localhost>/test.php).
Note For this code to work, IUSR must have Read and Execute access to Ping.exe.
ID do Artigo: 311481 - Última Revisão: 30 de jul de 2008 - Revisão: 1