Be aware that the update on the Microsoft Download Center applies to the Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2016. It doesn't apply to the Office 2016 Click-to-Run editions, such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?)
- PowerPoint 2016 can now playback the Morph transition in slide shows.
- Fixes the following issue:Office apps may not be responsive in Presenter View in PowerPoint 2016.
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
- Download update KB3114961 for 32-bit version of PowerPoint 2016
- Download update KB3114961 for 64-bit version of PowerPoint 2016
- Start an Office 2016 application.
- On the File menu, select Account.
- For Office 2016 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item isn't displayed.
|Office 2016 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2016|
ID do Artigo: 3114961 - Última Revisão: 22 de jan de 2017 - Revisão: 2