- Open the connection by using InternetOpen, followed by InternetConnect.
- Open the local file by using the CreateFile function.
- Open the remote file by using the FtpOpenFile function.
- Read the FTP or local file by using the InternetReadFile or ReadFile function, respectively.
- Write to FTP or a local file by using the InternetWriteFile or WriteFile function, respectively.
- Close the local file handle by using the CloseHandle function.
- Close the FTP file handle by using the InternetCloseHandle function.
ID do Artigo: 312039 - Última Revisão: 27 de jul de 2004 - Revisão: 1