- If you want to use PSTN Calling from Microsoft for a cloud-based solution, you must buy a Voice calling plan. The Voice calling plan options are PSTN Local Calling and PSTN Local and International Calling, depending on your need. For more information, see Skype for Business Online licensing overview.
Note After one of these plans is applied to your organization, the Voice tab appears in the Skype for Business Admin Center.
- If you want to use your existing Skype for Business or Lync Server deployment for PSTN connectivity, an administrator must manage the telephone numbers and the associated Skype for Business features through the Skype Online remote PowerShell, the on-premises Skype for Business PowerShell, or the Skype for Business control panel.
For more information, see Deploy Cloud PBX with on-premises PSTN connectivity in Skype for Business Server 2015 or Lync Server 2013.
- Purchase the PSTN Calling service add-on to Office 365.
- Use on-premises PSTN connectivity, in which software on-premises connects to your existing telephony infrastructure.
- Here's what you get with Cloud PBX
- Plan your Cloud PBX solution in Skype for Business 2015
- On-premises PSTN Connectivity with an existing deployment
- What is PSTN calling?
ID do Artigo: 3123658 - Última Revisão: 30 de dez de 2016 - Revisão: 1