- Start the Active Directory Users and Computers snap-in. To do so:
- Click Start, and then point to Programs.
- Point to Administrative Tools, and then click Active Directory Users and Computers.
- Click the container that contains the user account or contact that you want.
- Right-click the user or contact, and then click Properties.
- Click the E-mail Addresses tab, and then click New.
- Click Custom Address, and then click OK.
- In the E-mail address box, type the X500 address for the recipient, for example type the following:/ou=<your organization name> /ou=<your organizational unit> /cn=recipients /cn=<alias>
- In the E-mail type box type X500.
- Click OK, click OK, and then quit the Active Directory Users and Computers snap-in.
Try to send the e-mail message, and then verify the e-mail message delivery to the recipient by using the new e-mail address.
An X500 address can be added to a mailbox, because old e-mail messages in a migrated mailbox contain these addresses. Therefore, if this address is not present in the new system, all of the replies to these old e-mail messages receive a non-delivery report (NDR).
ID do Artigo: 313324 - Última Revisão: 25 de out de 2007 - Revisão: 1