- Quit and then restart the Visual Studio .NET integrated development environment (IDE).
- Pin the Dynamic Help window, which is, by default, docked to the Properties window. Press F4 to create the Properties Window tab.
This bug was corrected in Visual Studio .NET (2003).
Steps to Reproduce the Problem
- With the Visual Studio IDE open, right-click Output Window, and then click Auto Hide. Right-click Properties Window, and then click Auto Hide.
- With a project open, click Debug to start the debug operation on a given application.
- Quit the application. After the application is closed, the Properties window is not available.
ID do Artigo: 313899 - Última Revisão: 20 de jan de 2006 - Revisão: 1