- If there are existing customizations to the webpage, switch to classic view. However, be aware that classic view will eventually be phased out. Additionally, new customizations to classic view aren't supported.
Note To switch to classic view, click Return to classic OneDrive in the lower-left corner of the OneDrive for Business page. Additionally, an administrator can control the OneDrive for Business experience in the SharePoint admin center in the settings section by changing the OneDrive for Business experience setting to either Classic experience or New experience.
- If customizations are required, consider using a SharePoint Online Team Site. For more information, go to the following Microsoft website:
- Content type configuration
- Modifying columns for the library
- Changing versioning settings
- Adding apps
- Creating sub sites for the library
ID do Artigo: 3140381 - Última Revisão: 29 de dez de 2016 - Revisão: 1