- An administrator uses the Microsoft Office Deployment Tool to download only a partial set of languages that align with their company support policy.
- A user installs Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus from the company source.
- For a language that the administrator chooses not to support, the user does either of the following:
- Types a character that causes the language pack business bar to display, and then proceeds to install that language
- Goes to the back stage, switches to a language that is supported in the product but not supported by the company image, and then proceeds to install that language
- The language installs successfully.
ID do Artigo: 3142643 - Última Revisão: 1 de mar de 2016 - Revisão: 1