The information in this article also applies to the following products and hardware:
- MSN Mobile
- Mobile devices
- Connect to the Internet, and then browse to the following location:http://mobile.msn.com/
- If you have already set up an account, click Sign In Here.
NOTE: MSN Mobile requires that you log on. If you do not have a logon account, click Sign Up Now to configure an account.
- Type your e-mail address in the Passport Sign-in box.
- Type your e-mail password in the Password box.
- Click Sign In.
- Click My Mobile Web in the left pane.
- Click Edit at the bottom of the Home Page section.
- Click the item that you want to add in the Available Links box.
- Click Add.
The item that you select moves to the My Home Page box.
- Click the item that you want to remove in the My Home Page box.
- Click Remove.
The item that you select moves to the Available Links box.
- Click the item that you want to move in the My Home Page box.
- Click Move Up to move the item up.
- Click Move Down to move the item down.
- After you make the changes to your home page, click Done.
- Browse to the following address on your mobile device: http://mobile.msn.com/
Your mobile device displays your new mobile home page.
ID do Artigo: 314777 - Última Revisão: 19 de jun de 2014 - Revisão: 1