For additional information, click the article number below to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
caspol -machine -recover
If you have already configured enterprise-level or user-level security policy, this change may also affect how security policy works, because policy configurations of all levels intersect to compute the resulting allowable permissions.
If you want to keep your customized machine-level security policy configuration and merge this change for the Internet zone, use the following procedure. Note that if you have already configured the Internet zone, this procedure will override that configuration.
- Open the .Net Framework Configuration tool (in Control Panel, double-click Administrative Tools, and then double-click Microsoft .Net Framework Configuration), and then right-click the Runtime Security Policy node.
- Select the Adjust Security Wizard.
- Accept the Make changes to this computermessage, and then click Next.
- Select the Internet zone.
- Drag the vertical slider to No Trust, and then click Next.
- Click Finish to accept the policy change.
- Open the .NET Framework Configuration Wizard (in Control panel, double-click Administrative Tools, and then double-click Microsoft .NET Framework Configuration).
- Select Adjust zone security.
- Click Make changes to this computer to modify the machine-level policy (you must have administrator rights to do this).
- Select the Internet zone (on the upper bar).
- Drag the vertical slider to Low Trust.
- Review the summary of changes, and then click Finish.
- Sets the policy for code in the Internet zone to match the
Internet permission setting.
- Applies the policy that grants permission to connect to the same Web site that the code comes from.
ID do Artigo: 317399 - Última Revisão: 19 de jun de 2014 - Revisão: 1