Provider load failure (0x80041013)
Event ID: 10004 Source: DCOM
DCOM got error "Logon failure: the user has not been granted the requested logon type at this computer. " and was unable to logon .\ACTUser in order to run the server:
- Under Administrative Tools, open Local Security Policy.
- Click Local Policies, and then double-click User Rights Assignment.
- Double-click Log on as a batch job, and then verify that ACTUser is selected in both columns. If ACTUser does not appear, click Add, and then add ACTUser to the list. Click OK.
- If your server is a domain member, in Local Security Settings of the Microsoft Management Console (MMC), right-click Security Settings, and then click Reload.
- If ACTUser and is not selected in the Effective Policy Setting columns under the appropriate section, repeat steps 2 and 3.
- Work with your domain administrators to modify your domain policies to allow your local policy settings to take effect.
ID do Artigo: 318849 - Última Revisão: 12 de abr de 2007 - Revisão: 1