- No text in the body of the help file
- An access violation error message
- The following error message:"Page Cannot Be Displayed"
|HHCTRL.OCX||HTML Help||Typically on OS|
Steps to Reproduce BehaviorTo reproduce the problem, follow these steps:
- Locate any CHM file on your computer that contains a table of contents. Rename the file so that the file name contains the # symbol.
- Double-click the CHM file. Note that the table of contents appears but the topics do not appear in the rightmost pane of the Help window.
- Change back the file name of the CHM file to the original name.
- Rename the folder that contains the CHM file so that the folder name contains the # symbol.
- Double-click the CHM file. You receive an access violation error message.
NOTE: If you attempt to reproduce the behavior on a computer running Windows XP, then an error report is generated.
ID do Artigo: 319247 - Última Revisão: 19 de jun de 2014 - Revisão: 1