From: System Administrator
To: e-mail address
Subject: Undeliverable: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.
The following recipient(s) could not be reached: e-mail address on date
The message reached the recipient's e-mail system, but delivery was refused.
Attempt to resend the message. If it still fails, contact your system administrator.
<ExchangeServerName. Your_DomainName.com #5.2.1>
- Cause 1: The Anonymous permissions for the public folder have been set to None. Public folders must have at least Create permission granted to Anonymous.
Note You set the Anonymous permissions on the Permissions tab for the specified folder.
- Cause 2: The public folder has the design in progress flag set.
Note If the issue is caused by Cause 1, use Method 1 to resolve the issue. If the issue is caused by Cause 2, use Method 2 to resolve the issue.
Method 1Grant at least Create permission to Anonymous for the public folder. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click Start, point to Programs, point to Microsoft Exchange, and then click System Manager.
- In the System Manager Microsoft Management Console (MMC), locate the public folder that you want to configure.
- On the Action menu, click Properties.
- Click the Permissions tab, and then click Client Permissions.
- In the box at the top of the Client Permissions dialog box, select Anonymous. In the Roles box, change the role from None to the level of access that you want. For example, select the default level of access to Contributor.
- Click OK two times.
Method 2If the public folder has the design in progress flag set, follow these steps:
- Start Outlook.
- Right-click the public folder, and then click Properties.
- Click the Administration tab.
- If Owners only is selected in the This folder is available to field, click to select the All users with access permission check box.
- Click OK.
ID do Artigo: 319753 - Última Revisão: 2 de dez de 2007 - Revisão: 1