Date: <date> Event ID: 201
Time: <time> Source: LicenseService
User: N/A Type: Error
Computer: <ServerName> Category: None
No license was available for user Domain\User using product SMBServer 4.0.
WARNING: Before you change the licensing mode on the server, review your license agreement to make sure that you have the correct number of seats, and the correct type of licenses. If you are not sure of your license requirements, please contact Microsoft. For more information, visit the following Microsoft Web site:
- Start License Manager. To do this, click Start, point to Programs, point to Administrative Tools (Common), and then click License Manager.
- Click the Server Browser tab, expand the domain, and then expand the server that you want.
- Double-click the Windows product that you want.
- In the Choose Licensing Mode dialog box that appears, click Per Seat. You receive the following message:Changing the license mode to Per Seat will result in current Per Server license loss. Press F1 for more help.
Are you sure you wish to make this change?
- Click Yes, and then click OK.
- Read the Client Access License message that appears, click the I agree that check box, and then click OK.
- When you finish configuring Per Seat licensing, restart the computer.
ID do Artigo: 321447 - Última Revisão: 11 de dez de 2006 - Revisão: 1