NOTE: To follow the steps in this article, you must already have the following:
- Click Start, point to Programs, click Administrative Tools, and then click Internet Services Manager to open the Internet Services Manager (ISM).
- Select the Web site on which you want to implement P3P.
- Right-click the Web site, and then click Properties.
- In the Web site property sheet, click the HTTP Headers tab.
- In the Custom HTTP Headers box, click Add.
- In the Custom Header Name text box, type p3p.
- In the Custom Header Value text box, add your compact codes. For example, to have the following mini header for your sitetype the following in the Custom Header Value text box:
P3P: CP="NOI ADM DEV PSAi COM NAV OUR OTR STP IND DEM"
CP="NOI ADM DEV PSAi COM NAV OUR OTR STP IND DEM"
- Click OK two times.
- Open Windows Explorer, and then select the content folder for the site. For the default Web site in a default installation of IIS, select C:\Inetpub\Wwwroot.
- Create a new folder and name it W3c.
- Copy the policy reference file (P3p.xml) to the W3c folder.
- Open Internet Explorer 6.0 or later.
- Locate the site.
- On the View menu, click Privacy Report.
- Select your site from the list.
- When you are finished viewing the report, click OK, and then click Close.
ID do Artigo: 324013 - Última Revisão: 15 de ago de 2008 - Revisão: 1