If the Show Friendly Http Error Messages check box in Microsoft Internet Explorer is not selected:
By default, the Parent Paths option is enabled in IIS 5.0, but it is disabled by default in IIS 6.0.
If your application contains a Web page that contains the #include server-side include directive and uses ".." notation to refer to a parent directory, you will experience this issue when the application is run on IIS 6.0 with the default setting.
- Click Start, click Administrative Tools, and then click Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
- Double-click your computer name in the left pane, and then double-click Web Sites.
- Locate the Web site and directory that houses the ASP application.
- Right-click the application site or directory, and then click Properties.
- Select Home Directory, and then click
- Click Options, and then click to select the Enable Parent Paths check box.
- Click OK two times.
ID do Artigo: 332117 - Última Revisão: 30 de jul de 2008 - Revisão: 1