The Microsoft partner website support experience (https://partner.microsoft.com) include all our commercial, consumer, and education programs. The support page is the one place for all partner support needs, regardless of program.
How do I get help?
Please select what kind of help are you looking for:
Get support recommended solutions and support options
1. Go to the Partner Website> Click Support
2. You will be redirected to the main Support page, where you have the Get support search option.
Note: The search ignores 1 or 2 letter words
- Get support contains Area, Category and Topic
- Topic - Recommended Solutions will display relevant self-help information to resolve your issue.
- If recommended solutions do not resolve your issue, select from the list of available Support options for the issue (this could be online ticket submission, chat, phone or other options).
Note: This may require you to be signed in.
Please note not all support options are available for every topic.
There are 2 options to search again
1. Select Clear all selections OR just begin by selecting a new Area > Category > or Topic
2. Begin typing in the support search box
*Note: Once you have completed a Support Search the last search will be remembered (unless the cache is cleared, new machine, etc.) and the Get Support (Area) will always be visible.
Alternatively, if you are having difficulty identifying the right Category and Topic for your query, you can select the Category Other to get help finding what you're looking for.
Other support resources
More Support Resources – additional information to quickly compare support offerings, review technical journeys, participate in the Microsoft Partner Community, and see what is happening on the Microsoft Partner Support Twitter page.
Note: If you have any feedback on the options available within the drop downs or the results of recommended solutions or support options, please click on ‘Was this page helpful? - Yes or No’ and provide additional feedback for what is working or where we can improve the support experience.
Partner Center / Dashboard
Partner Center accounts
Start from Microsoft Partner website - https://partner.microsoft.com
Click Dashboard to go to Partner Center Dashboard Overview
Partners migrated from Partner Membership Center (PMC) to Partner Center will see the Partner Center menu system, depending on your user roles and permissions eg Global Admin, MPN Partner Admin, and partner type e.g. CSP. https://partner.microsoft.com/pcv/dashboard/overview
For more information on how to report a problem with Partner Center check this article.
Non migrated account - Partner Membership Center (PMC)
Partners signed in with PMC accounts will not see the Dashboard menu. However, if you click Dashboard before you sign-in you are referred to Resources for partners