In the SQL Server log, you will see the following message:
Local Security Policy of the computer.
Note: You can only perform these tasks at the individual server console. To perform these tasks, you must log on to Windows as a local administrator on the computer where SQL Server exists.
- On the Taskbar, click Start, and then click Programs.
- Click Administrative Tools, and then select Local Security Policy.
- Expand Security Settings, expand
Local Policies, and then click User Rights Assignments.
- In the right screen, right-click Lock pages in memory, and then click Security.
- In the Local Security Policy Settingdialog box, click Add.
- Click to select the account where the MSSQLSERVER service is running.
- Click OK.
- For Microsoft Windows 2000 Server, in the command window, type Secedit /refreshpolicy machine_policy /enforce. For Microsoft Windows Server 2003, in the command window, type GPUPDATE /force.
- Restart the SQL Server service.
For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
ID do Artigo: 811891 - Última Revisão: 12 de set de 2008 - Revisão: 1