Steps to reproduce the problem
- Use the following code to create a new program in Visual FoxPro:
* Start of Code
SET EXCLUSIVE OFF
FOR i=1 TO 100000
INSERT INTO test (name,m1) VALUES ("Junk", "This is some data for a test")
* End of Code
- Run the following code to create a table that is named test:
CREATE TABLE Test (name C(10), m1 m)
- Build an executable from the code that you created in step 1.
- Save the executable on a computer that is running Windows Millennium Edition or an earlier version of Windows. Create a share on that computer, and then connect the computer that is running Windows XP to the share.
- Start the executable on the computer that you created the share on, and then start it from the computer that is running Windows XP. You may receive the error message that is described in the "Symptoms" section.
ID do Artigo: 812696 - Última Revisão: 20 de jun de 2008 - Revisão: 1