- The proxy server on your network is restricted to allow only specific users or a group of users access to the Internet.
- You try to search for a clip in the Insert Clip Art pane in any Office XP program, or you try to insert a clip by using one of the slide Content Layouts in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- The Disable Clips Online access from Clip Organizer Office system policy is turned off on your computer.
Note To configure this policy, you must have the Office XP System Policy Editor and Templates installed on your computer. The System Policy Editor and Templates is installed automatically with the Office XP Resource Kit. If the Office XP Resource Kit is not installed on your computer, download and install the System Policy Editor and Templates (OrkTools.exe). To do so, visit the following Microsoft Web site:
- Click Start, point to All Programs, point to Microsoft Office Tools, point to Microsoft Office XP Resource Kit Tools, and then click System Policy Editor.
- On the File menu, click Open Registry.
- Double-click Local User.
- Expand Microsoft Office XP Clip Organizer, and then click to select the Disable Clips Online access from Clip Organizer check box.
- In the Settings for Disable Clips Online access from Clip Organizer section, click to select the Check to enforce setting on; uncheck to enforce setting off check box, and then click OK.
- On the File menu, click Save.
- Quit System Policy Editor.
ID do Artigo: 823823 - Última Revisão: 20 de jun de 2014 - Revisão: 1