Note If you downloaded the Virtual PC installer file, the PC DOS folder is extracted when you run the installation program. The trial version of Virtual PC does not include PC DOS 2000.
- Copy the PC DOS 2000.vhd file from the PC DOS folder on the CD-ROM or from the folder where you extracted the Virtual PC program files to a folder on your computer.
By default, the file is located in the C:\Program Files\Connectix\Virtual PC 5.0 Online Installer folder in Virtual PC 5.0.
- Start Virtual PC, and then click New PC.
- Click Next, type a descriptive name for the new virtual PC, and then click Next.
- Make sure that Guide me is selected, and then click Next.
- In the Which operating system do you intend to run on this PC list, click DOS, and then click
- If you want to adjust the memory that is allocated to the virtual PC, click Yes, and then enter the amount of RAM that you want.
- Click Next.
- Click Next to select an existing hard disk image.
- Click Browse, click the PC DOS 2000.vhd file that you copied to the computer, and then click
- If you want to enable "undo" support for this new guest operating system, click to select the Enable undo supportcheck box.
- Click Next, and then click
- In the Virtual PC window, click the new virtual PC, and then click Start Up.
ID do Artigo: 824961 - Última Revisão: 20 de jun de 2014 - Revisão: 1