You can use the Events list on your Windows SharePoint Services Web site to keep you informed of upcoming meetings, deadlines, and other important events. When you set the Calendar view as the default view for the Events list, the list is displayed as a calendar. You can view events in the calendar by day, by week, or by month.
back to the top
- On your Windows SharePoint Services Web site, click
Documents and Lists.
- On the Documents and Lists page, in the
Lists area, click Events.
- On the Events page, click Modify settings and columns.
- On the Customize Events page, under Views, click Calendar.
- On the Events: Edit View page, in the Namearea, click to select the Make this default view (Applies to public views only) check box, and then click OK.
- On the home page of your Windows SharePoint Services Web site, click Modify Shared Page, and then click Design this Page.
- Click the down arrow next to Events, and then click Modify Shared Part.
- In the Selected View box, click
Calendar, click Apply, and then click
ID do Artigo: 825442 - Última Revisão: 28 de abr de 2008 - Revisão: 1