- You configure Outlook Express to connect to IMAP4 folders on your e-mail server.
- You install Outlook 2003 or Outlook 2007 on the same workstation.
- You import the Outlook Express account into Outlook 2003 or Outlook 2007.
- You subscribe to folders other than Inbox.
To reset the root folder path in Outlook, follow these steps:
- Exit Outlook 2003 or Outlook 2007.
- Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- Click Switch to Classic View.
- Double-click the Mail icon.
- Click E-mail Accounts, click View or change existing e-mail accounts, and then click Next.
- Click the IMAP4 account, and then click Change.
- Click More Settings.
- On the Advanced tab, delete the path that appears in the Root Folder Path box.
- Click OK, and then click Next.
You receive the following message:
- Click OK.
Outlook supports the IMAP4 protocol. Some servers may use an updated standard of IMAP that is named IMAP4rev1. This version of IMAP can prevent authentication of your credentials and access to your account. To verify the IMAP protocol that your server is using, contact your system administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
To view all the available folders, follow these steps:
- On the Tools menu, click IMAP Folders.
- Click to clear the When displaying hierarchy in Outlook, show only subscribed folders check box.
ID do Artigo: 826808 - Última Revisão: 25 de abr de 2008 - Revisão: 1