- The Create a PDF File and the Configure PDF Options buttons are missing from the toolbar.
- If the Create a PDF File and the Configure PDF Options buttons appear on the toolbar, nothing happens when you click them.
- When you start Word, you receive one of the following error messages:The macro cannot be found or has been disabled because of your Macro security settings.-or-Adobe PDF Monitor cannot be found, please re-install Create Adobe PDF.
For more information about using Adobe Acrobat with Office programs, visit the following Adobe Web site:
- In Word, click View, and then click Toolbars.
- If PDFMaker 5.0 is listed, make sure that it is selected.
- If PDFMaker 5.0 is not listed, click Tools, and then click Templates & Add-ins.
- If PDFMaker.dot is listed, make sure that it is selected, and then click OK.
- If PDFMaker.dot is not listed, follow these steps:
- Click Add.
- Locate the following folder: Program Files/Adobe/Acrobat 5.x/PDFMaker
- Click PDFMaker.dot, and then click OK.
- Click OK to close the Templates & Add-ins dialog box.
- Click Add.
- Click View, click Toolbars, and then make sure that PDFMaker 5.0 is selected.
The third-party products that this article discusses are manufactured by companies that are independent of Microsoft. Microsoft makes no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding the performance or reliability of these products.
ID do Artigo: 826855 - Última Revisão: 25 de abr de 2008 - Revisão: 1