Important This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
- Start Registry Editor. To do this, click Start, click Run, type regedit in the Open box, and then click OK.
- Locate and then click the following registry subkey:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control
- In the right pane, double-click the WaitToKillServiceTimeout value.
- In the Value data box, type 120000, and then click OK.
- Quit Registry Editor, and then restart Windows Small Business Server 2003.
ID do Artigo: 827610 - Última Revisão: 15 de mar de 2008 - Revisão: 1