dialog box to search for and add a user to your portal site. When you click Add Users on the Manage Users page, and then click Select users and groups on the Add Users: PortalName page, you may receive the following error message:
Event ID: 201
Domain 'DomainName' cannot be verified while there is a corresponding entry in the directory service partition configuration. This domain will not be included in the user profile import. Please verify with your directory service administrator whether old settings exist.
- On the Manage Users page of your portal site, click Add Users.
- On the Add Users: PortalName page, in the Step 1: Choose Users area, type the name of the user or users who you want to add in the Users box.
Use the DomainName\UserName format when you specify the user name. If you add more than one user, separate each user name with a semicolon character (;).
- In the Step 2: Choose Permissions area, click to select the check boxes next to the site groups that you want to the users to belong to, and then click Next.
- In the Step 3: Confirm Users area, verify the e-mail address, the user name, and the display name information of the user or users who you want to add.
- In the Step 4: Send E-mail area, if you want to send an e-mail message, click to select the Send the following e-mail to let these users know they've been added check box, and then type the information that you want to include in the e-mail message.
- Click Finish.
For more information about SharePoint Portal Server, visit the following Microsoft Web site:
ID do Artigo: 827749 - Última Revisão: 28 de abr de 2008 - Revisão: 1