String strURL = oSite.Url.ToString ();
- Assign a host header name to the IP address that is configured for the virtual server in IIS. By doing so, Windows SharePoint Services can map the virtual server to the host name. To assign a host header name for a virtual server in IIS, follow these steps:
- Start Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
ServerName, and then expand
- Right-click the Web site that you want, and then click
- Click the Web Site tab, and then under
Web site identification, click
- Under Multiple identities for this Web site, click Add.
- In the Add/Edit Web Site Identification dialog box, specify an IP address, TCP port, and host header value, and then click OK
- Click OK, and then click
- If the IP address of the virtual server in IIS is set to
All Unassigned, perform the operation on the virtual server by using the server name.
- Perform the operation on the virtual server by using the IP address that is assigned to the virtual server.
Note IP-bound virtual servers are now supported. Additionally, the issue that is described in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base article is fixed in Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services Service Pack 2 (SP2):830342 You receive a "Soap:Server Exception of Type Microsoft.SharePoint.SoapServer.SoapServerException" message when you try to edit a portal by using FrontPage 2003 or when you try to export a Web part
ID do Artigo: 832816 - Última Revisão: 20 de jun de 2014 - Revisão: 1