- In Microsoft Windows Explorer, locate the directory that is referenced in the event log message. By default, the location is %SystemRoot%\System32\LogFiles\.
- Right-click the directory, and then click Properties.
- Click the Security tab, and then click Advanced.
- Click the Owner tab.
- In the Change owner to list, select the Administrators group.
If you do not see the Administrators group, click Other Users or Groups, type ComputerName\administrators, and then click OK.
Note ComputerName is a placeholder for the name of your computer.
- Click to select the Replace owner on subcontainers and objects check box, and then click OK two times.
ID do Artigo: 832980 - Última Revisão: 30 de jul de 2008 - Revisão: 1