Rename the Divxaf.ax file
To rename the Divxaf.ax file on your computer, follow these steps:
- Click Start, and then click Search....
- Click All Files and Folders, type Divxaf.ax in the All or part of the file name box, and then click Search.
- If Search finds the file, right-click the file in the right pane, click Rename, and then rename the file to Divxaf.old.
- Start Windows Movie Maker 2, and then add a title, a video transition, or a video effect to your movie again.
When you rename the video filter file, you may affect other video programs that use the Divxaf.ax filter.
Lower the hardware acceleration settingTo lower the hardware acceleration settings on your computer, follow these steps:
- Click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click Display.
- In the Display Properties dialog box, click the Settings tab, and then click Advanced.
- Click the Troubleshoot tab.
- Move the Hardware acceleration slider toward None to lower the hardware acceleration settings.
- Start Windows Movie Maker 2, and then try to add a title, a video transition, or a video effect to your movie again.
The third-party products that this article discusses are manufactured by companies that are independent of Microsoft. Microsoft makes no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding the performance or reliability of these products.
ID do Artigo: 836021 - Última Revisão: 22 de out de 2008 - Revisão: 1