PowerPoint 7.0You can use the PowerPoint Write-Up feature to create unlimited notes pages with Word for a particular slide. To do this, follow these steps:
- On the Tools menu, click Write-Up.
- Choose the desired format of the page.
- Start Word and add any additional notes for the slide.
PowerPoint 2.0, 3.0, 4.0, 7.0You can create an extra dummy slide and use its notes page for additional text.
- In Slide Sorter view, select the slide that requires an additional notes page.
- On the Edit menu, click Copy.
- On the Edit menu, click Paste to create an identical slide.
- In Notes view, move to the second of the two identical slides.
- Select the slide image. On the Edit menu, click Cut.
NOTE: The presenter must advance through these identical slides during the presentation; however, this should not be noticed by the audience provided no transition effects are used between the identical slides. (PowerPoint 2.0 does not provide transition effects.)
ID do Artigo: 86444 - Última Revisão: 15 de nov de 2006 - Revisão: 1