Note When you follow these steps, you delete the local policy. You must rebuild the local policy.
Important This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
- Delete the local policy registry subkey. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
- In Registry Editor, locate and then click the following subkey: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\IPSec\Policy\Local
- On the Edit menu, click Delete.
- Click Yes to confirm that you want to delete the subkey.
- Quit Registry Editor
- Rebuild a new local policy store. To do this, follow this step:
- Click Start, click Run, type regsvr32 polstore.dll, and then click OK.
ID do Artigo: 870910 - Última Revisão: 15 de mar de 2008 - Revisão: 1