Message 1 Message 2 When you view the Http.sys error log, you may see a message that is similar to the following:
- Identify any required registry keys that do not have sufficient permissions. To do this, you can use a tool such as Sysinternals Regmon. For more information about Regmon, visit the following Sysinternals Web site:
- Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
- Set the permissions to each registry key that you identified in step 1. To do this, follow these steps for each registry key:
- Right-click the registry key, and then click Permissions.
- Click Add, type NETWORK SERVICE, and then click OK.
- Click NETWORK SERVICE, click to select the Full Control check box, and then click OK.
- Quit Registry Editor.
- Click Start, click Run, type %SystemRoot%\system32\inetsrv\iis.msc, and then click OK.
- Right-click the server that is running IIS 6.0, click All Tasks, and then click Restart IIS.
The third-party products that this article discusses are manufactured by companies that are independent of Microsoft. Microsoft makes no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding the performance or reliability of these products.
ID do Artigo: 885654 - Última Revisão: 5 de jun de 2008 - Revisão: 1