Method 1: Do not merge the Word documentsWhen you are prompted to merge the changes, click either
No or No and don't ask again. When you close the Word document, save any changes that you made to the document. You will not be prompted to merge documents again.
Method 2: Clear the Add properties to attachments to enable Reply with Changes check boxMicrosoft Office Outlook 2007
- On the Tools menu, click Trust Center.
- In the left pane, click Attachment Handling.
- In the right pane, click to clear the Add properties to attachments to enable Reply with Changes check box under Reply with changes, and then click
- On the Tools menu, click
- Click E-mail Options.
- Click Advanced E-mail Options.
- Click to clear the Add properties to attachments to enable Reply with Changes check box, and then click
- Click OK two times.
Method 3: Use the Send To menu command to send the document
- Right-click the Word document on the computer, point to
Send To, and then click Mail Recipient.
- Type your e-mail address in the To box, type a subject line in the Subject box, and then click
ID do Artigo: 900645 - Última Revisão: 25 de abr de 2008 - Revisão: 1